Information You Provide
- Your Contacts. You provide access to read your contact lists so that we can simplify the user experience of eZain to be more usable and user friendly. Eg. When performing balance transfer from the app, it is much easier to get the contact number from your contact list rather than typing it on your own
- Send SMS on your behalf. The main purpose or functionality of eZain is simplifying the user experience of all the VAS(Value Added Services) which are hosted by Ethio Telecom, Ethiopia. Hence, we may send SMS on your behalf when you perform subscription to a service or other activities. Standard charges may apply as per the rate of the operator.
- Call numbers on your behalf. Some of the services we provide are also IVR based. And you may need to make a call to a phone number placed under the contact address. Hence we help you do that activity easily by asking you permission which help us perform the activity.
How We Use Information
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Our Services. We operate and provide our Services, including providing customer support, and improving, fixing, and customizing our Services. We understand how people use our Services, and analyze and use the information we have to evaluate and improve our Services, research, develop, and test new services and features, and conduct troubleshooting activities. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Safety and Security. Our services are mainly publicly available services and we do not require login details to use our services.
- No Third-Party Banner Ads. We do not allow third-party banner ads on eZain. We have no intention to introduce them, but if we ever do, we will update this policy.
Information You And We Share
You share your information as you use and communicate through our Services, and we share your information to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Account Information. Your phone number, profile name and photo, receipts may will be those whom you willingly selected and sent your details to.
- Third-Party Providers. We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. When we share information with third-party providers, we require them to use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with express permission from you.
- Third-Party Services. When you use third-party services that are integrated with our Services, they may receive information about what you share with them. For example, we use google analytics so keep track of the way how you use our services.
Zain’s Call Center 123, is now upgraded to include various automated services that offer additional benefits and excellent customer care.Call from outside South Sudan
If you need any assistance while roaming abroad, please call: +211912300000.
For any Corporate Inquiries and Requests, please contact us on below address:
E-mail us at
For any inquiries about a product or service, please send your comments to the following postal address:
P.O.BOX 518, Gudele – Hai Jebel, Mundri Road
Plot No. 997 Block 9, Juba – South Sudan
Intellectual Property Policy: Your Copyrights and Trademarks
To report copyright infringement and request that Zain SS remove any infringing content it is hosting (such as partner organizations which are listed in our app), please email a completed copyright infringement claim to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To report trademark infringement and request that Zain SS remove any infringing content it is hosting, please email a complete trademark infringement claim to email@example.com.
Before you report a claim of trademark infringement, you may want to contact to the relevant Zain SS app user you believe may be infringing your trademark. You may be able to resolve the issue without contacting Zain SS.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our Services. The easiest way to do this is by providing us the phone number of the individual who has submitted the infringing content on our Services.
- A declaration that:
- You have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted or trademarked content described above, in the manner you have complained of, is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
- The information in your claim is accurate; and
- You declare, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright or trademark that is allegedly infringed.
- Your electronic signature or physical signature.
A Wonderful World